Monday 2 July 2012

ebooks, let me tell you about my iBooks

So if you haven’t been laying attention I got an iPad for my b’day and even though I gypped my love one off and got it even if they weren’t the best thing for what I was telling everyone I wanted it for....hehe.
Anyway, I still got me some books on it and I’m here today to tell you ‘bout them.
All these are from the app iBooks

THE ONES I’VE ALREADY READ
·         Taking the Dare (Truth or Dare #4) by Lee Brazil

§  Contemporary romance, m/m
o   Got this one because I had just read the first three and wanted this last one, it was my luck that they had it.
o   It was the best read of the series!!!!
·         Free to Fly, by Belinda McBride
§  Contemporary BDSM m/m Erotic, novella
o   This was a free book (I’m sure it was) and I got it because I wanted to read The Uncommon Whore but Australia can’t get it (either paperback or ebook that I’ve found, if yeah know where I can get it, tell me). And while I was looking up to see if I could (‘cause I didn’t want to believe I couldn’t) I saw this and.... why not, it’s free!
o   I really liked the book.
·         An Assassin’s Touch (the Lost shifters #9) by Stephani Hecht
§  Paranormal gay romance
o   It’s the only one they had, and I had wanted to start this series up.
o   It was great up until the end...
·         Snapshots and Bylines by Stephani Hecht
§  Contemporary Erotica, m/m, novella
o   I really liked this story
·         Dual Abduction (Alien Abduction #3) by Eve Langlais
§  Alien erotic romance, m/f/m
o   If it wasn’t for the fact that it wasn’t erotic and it involved aliens I’d have loved it a shit load better than I did.
·         Seducing Jason by Brandi Evans
§  Contemporary erotica, novella
o   Sweet and short, this was a great story
·         The Quickie by Kitty Fine
§  Contemporary erotica, novella
o   Meh....it was defiantly all about sex but the wording and her voice, annoying as all get out. {free buy}
·         A Hard Lesson (a Dara Nichols’ Adventure #1) by Marrta Eros
§  Contemporary erotica, novella
o   This was a free buy
o   Yeah, “Were not rapists” but where not going to really give you a chose are we?! Just say no (while we stimulate your mini G) and we'll go away!

NOW THE ONES I HAVEN’T GOTTEN THE PLEASURE YET
·         Gideon (Nightwalker #2) by Jacquelyn Frank
§  Paranormal romance
o   Bought this from b’day gift certificate, I’ve curious since I got the first book but not enough to want the paperback, so....
·         A Vampire Queen’s Servant (vampire Queens, #1) by Joey W. Hill
·         Mark of the Vampire Queen (Vampire Queen #2) by Joey W. Hill
§  Paranormal erotic romance
o   I bought these with the same money as above because I wanted to get into the series but didn’t want, or maybe it wasn’t available as paperback (not sure anymore) and when I got the chance to get them I did, because they are about the same people I didn’t see why I shouldn’t get them both
o   I really can’t wait to read them.
·         Tricked Truths by Beth Kery
§  Erotica romance
o   I got this as a free book, it seems interesting
·         Reaper (The Druid Breeders Trilogy #1) by Marata Eros
§  A paranormal erotic romance, novella
o   Again, free book, though I’m looking forward to reading it
·         Dane (the MacKenzie Brothers) by Liliana Hart
§  Contemporary romance
o   Free, and it seems I’m getting a little over board here, right.
·         To Kill a Warlock (Dulcie O’Neil #1) by H. P. Mallory
·         Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble (Jolie Wilkoms #1) by H. P. Mallory
§  Paranormal romance
o    Both were free books, and from an author that I actually wanted to read from because of reviews that I have read. So I jumped at this chance.
·         Taken by Selena Kitt
§  Erotic/ erotica BDSM ménage romance
o   Free book, which pushed the button a little, more so this book I jumped at because of the fact that it’s a threesome with two women and all I have is them with two men.
o   ...so it’s kinda research, which makes it okay, right?

Well, that’s it, thanks for the time. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment