Sunday 13 January 2013

Read by Wont Review #24

These are the books I read and won’t be reviewing anytime soon.
(not because they weren’t good, just because)

Country Secret & Craven (First Time) by Eden Cole
Marrick’s Promise (Thrown to the Lions #2) by Kim Dare
*Blood Sings (Blood, Moon, and Sun #1) by Amber Kell
*Giving Perrin Life (Kontra’s Menagerie #7) by Charlie Richards
Actually by Mia Watts

Reviewed
Jaynell’s Wolf & Kevin’s Alpha (A wizards touch) by Amber Kell

Web read

Reading
Final Admission by Sue Brown

At the Movies
Rise of the Guardians
Wrecket Ralph

Bought
Samhain’s Kiss (Blood, Moon, and Sun #2) by Amber Kell
With a Kiss by Kim Dare
Binding Santos (Gargoyles of Cuchulian #3) by Charlie Richards
Truth Deeper than Logic & Saint’s Curse by Lee Brazil
Call Me Sir, Boy! & All The Gear, No Idea (I Blame Bret) by Kim Dare

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll do a full review for you.
* What I bought this week and read

No comments:

Post a Comment