Sunday 15 December 2013

Read This Week #69

The deal with all those books I’ve read this week
Sorry for it’s lateness, real life just got in the way. I’m blaming Christmas, lol
 

Gay Pride & Gay Man Seeks Same, Gay Friendly, Gayday! Gayday! & Gayish (G-A-Y) by Kim Dare
Twisted Rose (killers and thorns) by Amber Kell
Jackie by Edward Kendrick
Rush Around the Clock by Silvia Violet
 
Re-Read
Fair Game by Josh Lanyon
Throwaway Christmas by RJ Scott
 
reading (web)
The Things That Dreams are Made Of by RJ Scott
 
tv series / movies
Supernatural season 4
The Lord of the Rings trilogy
 
Bought
Warming Up Sebastian (Birds of Pray) by Stephani Hecht & Jackie Nacht
Unwrapping the Alpha’s Mate (Kontra’s Menagerie) by Charlie Richards
Connor’s Lair (Helping Hands) by Blair Nightingale
 
Physical
***One Piece vol. 69: SAD by Eiichiro Oda
 
 
If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll … tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
**was a free buy
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment