Sunday 19 January 2014

Read This Week #74

The deal with all those books I’ve read this week
 

The New Wolf, One Bratty Omega & The Alpha’s Only (Building the Pack) by RJ Scott, Stephani Hecht & Amber Kell
*Catting Around (Kontra’s Menagerie) by Charlie Richards
 
 
Re-Read
Gustav’s Gargoyle Adventures, Taming the Enforcers Flirt & Removing the Gargoyle’s Mask by Charlie Richards
 
reading
*Cross Checking (blue line hockey) by Stephani Hecht
 
tv series
Pushing Daises season 1&2
 
web read
The Things That Dreams are Made Of by RJ Scott
 
Bought
Offside Chance (Southern Scrimmage) by Mercy Celeste
Shady by Jan Irving
 
 
If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll … tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
**was a free buy
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment