Sunday 24 January 2016

Read This Week



The deal with all those books I’ve read this week

Okay, so clearly (at least to me) I’m been doing some major re-reads.
The numbers right now are: 10 New Reads, 54 re-reads & 2 BETA reads

Core Training (Work Out) by Andrew Grey

Re-read
Shooting Star, Confessions, Neil’s Guardian by Carol Lynne
Savage Awakening, Carnal Intentions, Wicked Carress by Stephani Hecht
One Piece vol 24 & 25, 32-34, 36-45 by Eiichiro Oda

BETA reads
On The Outside by Louise Lyons
Running Out of Moonlight by April Kelley

Bought
The Imperfection of Swans by Brandon Witt
Out of the Past by Sean Michael
Paid Leave (ABQ Heat), Undercover Addiction (Secret Sins) & Water Waltz (Elemental Attraction) by Hayley B James

Paper
Cherished & Blessed by Tere Michaels

If you would like my thoughts on any of the above, tell me and I’ll tell you.
* What I bought this week and read
** won
***borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment