Tuesday 24 May 2016

I Did Nothing



I did nothing. Nothing at all. Honestly have no excuse except to say that it’s my birthday in a couple of weeks and my family have this amazing present they are giving me and have been teasing me with for the past 6 months and apparently this is my breaking point. I can’t concentrate on anything but wondering what I’m getting.

So what is in store for this week? Well first I have to delete my iBooks app on my iPad and upload it again which is one of the hardest things I’ve had to do in a long time. I know I’m going to be losing books. Book I won’t be able to get back. Some are on the never list, others I will have to buy them again.

The thing is my iPad is old and it’s had enough and as it is now I can’t open the app. Well it’ll open and then get out of it asap, but it’s not all backed up and so…painful. But it has to be done. Really. I’d rather lose books then no be able to read any. Still it’s sad and hard. And means I’ll probably want to deal with the busy work of reuploading all my books, or more so get them back up into my hard drive and only download the ones I want to read again. But that also sucks, because I have books that just come to mind and I don’t want to deal with all that bullshit when I just want a little taste … oh well, there’s no help in it.

I will also spend a few days uploading my birthday bash things. I’m doing it through my blog this year. The FB page was good, but being that I had to go in every day and deal with it isn’t something I’m able to do this year. My computer just won’t allow for that. So blog it is.

It will be starting on the 7th of June and running until the 21st of June.

I also want to get the editing down for Different. It needs to be done and yet I’m not in a rush so I can go chapter by chapter and see how things work. But it’s something that I don’t have to be to creative over and it really needs doing and once it’s done and I’m back to normal again I should be able to push out the books I need to write – which is 8 books in 6 months…yeah I don’t see it happening. But I’ll give it my best shot.

And that’s it for me, how your week looking?

1 comment:

  1. "Honestly have no excuse except " This word is the problem "except" when we make something exception, we imagine that we are eligible to do anything we want...
    Thanks for sharing... i do nothing

    ReplyDelete